Home Site Map Contact Us

Interprovincial Agreements

The Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission administers a number of agreements with other provinces to provide places for Maritime students in programs of study not available in the student's home province. These include the Regional Transfer Arrangement and several other agreements with provinces outside the Maritimes for programs not available in the region:

Contact Us | Common Acronyms | Privacy Statement | Related Links